Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Personality


MY PERSONALITY








As a kid I had a VERY big imagination and my teacher told me to keep my head out of the clouds and into my work but in order for me to work my head has to be IN the clouds.






I've always said that all our dreams come true, if we have enough courage to pursue them. I used that quote often, and it is even on a sign at my Disney parks. I first came across this quote as my mother would use in a different way.
















I have been told that I am a very determined person, which can help you go far in life. I kept going bankrupt, but I always found a way out of it somehow. I helped kids who did not want to go to the doctor want to stay as long as they could because of my beautiful art work that I would draw in the doctors office. This art might be Mickey in a doctor's outfit or Minny Mouse with a stethoscope.







No comments:

Post a Comment