Friday, April 30, 2010

My Impact on the World


What I Did That Impacted the World




One of the many things I did that impacted the world was creating the world renown Mickey Mouse. He along with his friends, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minny the Mouse and more, affected the world by making people of all ages happy. Through good and bad times people always admired my work.



I also was in WWI (World War 1) as a driver. I would drive injured men from battle to a medical base and I would re-supply their weapons.



I also made the famous WALT DISNEY WORLD. It was one of the last projects I started and it was a successful project because I was able to make 2 outstanding parks for the young and old. This fabulous park is home for Mickey Mouse and his friends. People all over the world come to see my park and I hope the experience for them is a memorable one.



















No comments:

Post a Comment